Monday, September 5, 2011

Sounds of Summer

Hello dear family and friends!! I've decided to keep my blog up and running for all of you followers out there! Considering I usually post mainly photos anyways my blog will now feature simple photos of my life back in Minnesota. Did I tell you I'm going to be a Preschool Teacher this year? Wild, huh?! Should be another year full of amazing memories and fun times. Here are some photos of some of the things I've done this summer! 
reuniting/dancing with friends at a wedding.
Twins games with mom!
kickball games with college friends!
Sweet Corn.
surprise photos!
fresh veggies from the farmers market!
visiting Jonathan/Kristen in Madison!
celebrating birthdays with friends!
the beautiful Stone Arch Bridge.
my new puppy; Mika!
snoozing pooches.
play time on the deck after a bath!
puppy parties at the breeders house!
Mika with her mom and sister.
Getting big!
enjoying the sunshine.
fuzzy caterpillars!

No comments: