Sunday, December 18, 2011

Things New and Things Old.

First of all, sorry I haven't written in so long. Things have gotten busy lately and I've basically just pushed the blog aside. However, I've also decided that I need to slow down and take more time to do the things that I love. It's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of work and I often forget to take time for myself. I must admit that I have some very talented friends though and because of them I feel inspired to remember to take time to do the things I love. Here are some photos of the things I've been up to lately and a few from a year ago...it's amazing how time flies! As the holiday season is upon us I'm taking time to look back and reflect on the things I've done, but also think about the future and all that is to come. I'm not sure what exciting thing I'll do next, but I'm feeling hopeful that I'll figure it out soon! 
Alpaca at the Excelsior Market!
Historic Smith Douglas Moore House in Eden Prairie.
Coffee.
For a Dunn Bros photo contest.




Cologne, Germany Christmas Market. December 2010.
friends in Germany.
Brussels Light Show. Grand Place, December 2010.
Grand Place, Brussels.
Brussels Market & Skating Rink.
ice on the ISB campus.
Stunning place. Chateau at ISB, Brussels.


such a fun day in the snow!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Me gusta, me gusta! All of those Brussels and Germany photos are making me want to travel.

Ashley Michelle said...

Thanks Rachel! I'm not sure what happened to the format of some of these photos, but I think I got it figured out now! :)