After lunch we took about a ten minute tram ride over to the dunes and spent the afternoon exploring over there and relaxing on the dunes. The view from the top of them was absolutely breathtaking! The sea stretched for miles upon miles, white puffy clouds that filled the blue sky, and the water was flowing freely onto the beach. Here are some pictures from the dunes! The one of just me is for you, mom and dad! I thought you would enjoy that since I'm not big on taking pictures of just me...Can you tell it was a little windy?
I must admit that it wasn't too shabby of a day at the beach! It was definitely a nice way to unwind and have a lot of good laughs after the first week of school.
Life at the ECC has been going really well so far! I love the kids in the class and am enjoying watching a good amount of them either learn English or learn more about the language. It's amazing how quick they learn and how happy it makes them when they figure something out! That's a smile you just can't beat :) Tomorrow afternoon I go back to my regular floater intern position. I'm going to miss the class I've been working with for the past week but I'm really excited about getting to work in so many different classes and grade levels! I stopped in one of my preschool classes to say hi today and already fell in love with all of the kids, they're so cute! Here are a few pictures from the first few days of school from the K/1st grade class I've been in!
As always click on the link below to see all of my pictures from my weekend trip to Oostende!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2067147&id=59201520&l=3cd0038812


1 comment:
Ashley the little kids are SO adorable and your school looks great! You have posted some great pictures! It looks like you are having more and more fun as the weeks pass. You have a great looking bunch of friends to explore with! Enjoy every second!
We miss you in MN!!
Love Stephanie Glen and Luke!
Post a Comment