Since I'm heading out of town tomorrow after school I figured I would post some of the pictures that I took throughout this busy week. They were just too cute not to share! Also, I would like to thank all of my lovely family/friends from home and that I've met here who took the time to send me e-mails, fb posts, cards, etc. for my birthday yesterday. You're all wonderful and I'm lucky to have you all as family & friends! If you're wondering what I did for my birthday my day went like this: I woke up to lovely cards and cake (which we ate later) on the table from my roommates, went to school and got another surprise of a nice card/mini cake in my mailbox from Lauren, had an insanely busy day with the 2nd graders and finished the day off by going to the market/dinner with some friends. Before I add these pictures on here I'd like to wish my mom a good first week of school (sorry it's a day or so late). I hope everything is going well for you with those 1st graders across the Atlantic! :) Here's a sampling of my chaotic week in PreK, Nursery, and K. I need to remember to take some pictures in 2nd grade next week!
1 comment:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!
STephanie Glen and LUKE!
Post a Comment