Saturday, November 27, 2010

SNOW!!

To my complete and utter amazement I woke up this morning to SNOW in Brussels. I simply opened up my curtains, as I always do in the morning, and walked out onto my balcony. Now, because I was still half asleep at this time it hadn't even registered to me that it looked a little different outside. It wasn't, in fact, until I almost slipped and had a major wipe out from the beautiful white powder that had coated my balcony that I realized what had happened while I was in dreamland. I'm sure all of you snow birds are all thinking, "oh wow, it snowed there; cool" but it honestly made my day. It really is the holiday season and I'm going to enjoy the 1/4 of an inch of snow that we got for about another hour here until the gorgeous sunshine melts it all away. Just wanted to share in the joy of the holiday season with all of you! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed some time with family and friends. I'm off to a friends house for a delicious meal (we even got a turkey!) followed by games tonight. I guess I have a lot to be thankful for this year, especially all of you and the new friendships that I've made this year. Love from Belgium! 
View from my balcony
Pretty Sunshine!
Apparently my neighbors have Satellite TV.
Look, snow on the rooftops!
Still so excited!

No comments: