Even though this week is probably going to feel a bit long at school since it's the last week before break I'm also really excited for it! All of my after school classes are finished so I'll be able to stay ahead with my planning & get all of my little errands done. On Wednesday night Lauren & I are going to the Iron & Wine concert downtown, on Thursday Jonathan arrives and on Saturday we leave on vacation for the week! Here is our itinerary:
Friday: Work for Ashley & probably Brugge for Jonathan
Saturday: Take the early morning train to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sunday night: Fly to Prague, Czech Republic
Wednesday night: Fly to Barcelona, Spain
Saturday night: Fly back to Brussels, Belgium
Sunday: Jonathan leaves :(
Should be an amazing week. I'm really excited about seeing some new places and just enjoying the time traveling. I hope everyone at home has a great week! Since I probably won't be posting until after break I just wanted to mention some birthdays that are either today or coming up soon. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you all!
February 13th: Colleen Reid & David Olsen
February 26th: Mom (Sharon Tupper) & Brian Reid
Here are some fun photos from around Brussels, because you know I can't post something without adding some photos too...
| mmmm, homemade Chocolate & Carrot Cake Birthday Cakes! |
| the birthday girls, Erin & Jess! |
| Parc. |
| Bones or a stick? |
| fly little birdie, fly! |
| proof that Spring is coming :) |
| cool building & Yoga studio. |
![]() |
| I love European doors. |
| looks like a nice day for a ride! |
| bamboo outside of a tasty tea shop. |

1 comment:
Can't wait to hear how your adventure throughout Europe with your bro went!
Post a Comment