| happy girl in the garden. |
| the plants needed some water! |
| "I want a picture by the pink flowers!" |
| "whoa!" |
| Aidan is a bit more shy, but I managed to capture him anyways. |
| "Ashley, take a picture of my hand like this!" haha |
| Izzy was so focused while painting. |
| this was taken right after she found me in an unexpected hiding spot during Hide & Seek. |
As you can see I was pretty busy having a blast with these two cuties today while their parents were at a wedding. Days like today remind me how much I love being with kids. Sometimes in teaching I feel it's important to have days like today to keep me grounded and remind me of why I'm a teacher. I hope you're all having a great Saturday as well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment