Well hello everyone! So as time is winding down here I'm realizing I really should start packing soon...the airline that I'm on allows for two free bags and then the third costs $100. My plan is to just bring the two bags, we'll see how that goes I guess! This week has been pretty fun around here. My grandparents are in town from Maryland and Jonathan and Kristen were able to come in town for a while too! We've had a lot of fun going to Wayzata, the zoo, the Arboretum, out to eat, celebrating Jonathan's birthday, & just hanging out really! I mean look at these fun people I got to hang out with! :)
Okay, so I guess the last one's a giraffe...I just couldn't resist putting his/her picture up here too though! Isn't he/she cute?
Before I getting going here I wanted show you where I'll be living for the next year. The other three girls and I will all be sharing floors 1-3 of this apartment. I guess the ground floor is a real estate company that will serve as our landlord is we have any problems with anything, but the rest of the building has been newly remodeled and will serve as our apartment for the next year. Click on the link below if you would like to check it out...
http://www.expressimmo.be/LA.html
No comments:
Post a Comment